Monday, October 17, 2011

Belated Award Passes


We are back from Galica -- got in late, late Saturday night -- and now I'm playing "catch up". Just after arrival in Galicia I received two nice awards from Michele Helene at A Wanderer in Paris . My apologies for dragging my heels on passing them on, but I didn't spend a lot of time on the Internet this trip.

Here are the awards:


 
The 1st Award (Liebster Blog) is for someone who has less than 200 followers. This award has five rules:

1. Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. That's Michele Helene (see link above). 
2. Reveal five picks more pics, let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. (Done; see below.)
3. Post the award on your blog. (Done; see above.)
4. Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet. (So true. Bloggers ARE supportive.)

5. Have bloggity fun and spread the love. (Siempre!)

The Second Blog Award (One Lovely Blog Award) has only two rules.
1. Thank and link to the person who nominates you: Michelle Helene, merci and gracias! (See link above.)
2. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it! (Done. See below.)  

The Liebster Blog Award goes to:

1.  J. A. Bennett at A Book, A Girl, A Journey 
2.  Jess at Write. Skate. Dream
3.  Gail Shepherd at Paradoxy
4.  M. G. Higgins at M. G. Higgins
5.  Máire Rua at Máire Rua Writes

The One Lovely Blog Award goes to these recently discovered sites:
1.  First and foremost is Rachael Harrie's blog, Rach Writes, a super blog designed to help other bloggers discover each other. It's through her blog I've discovered so many of the sites below.
3.   Ali Cross
4.   Eve.E at Clueless Eve
10. Kelley at Between the Bookends
11.  Lauren Boyd at My Path to Publication
14.  Sheril Swift   
15. Jennifer Burke at Jen's Bookshelf

And there you have it. These are all good sites to visit, do go and enjoy the reads and information these bloggers share.

Meanwhile, I am eagerly looking forward to Rachael's third challenge which is supposed to be posted sometime today.



19 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!! I'm honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful trip. I bet it was beautiful. Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Such a beautiful award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Elizabeth! Thanks so much for The Lovely Blog award! I am honored (and humbled) that, of all the terrific blogs out there, you chose mine as one to receive it! I can't wait to display it on my blog!

    Many thanks, too, for stopping by my blog! It's great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all welcome. It's nice to pass them on to such deserving bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award! I'm so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the awards and thanks for giving them to cool people who I can now check out!

    AND, I just finished The Fourth Wish and loved it! Honestly, I got a whole Edward Eager vibe from it, and was intrigued from the start. I HAD to know what was going to happen. And it's so great that I now know more about Mrs. Seraphina--I've been seeing her name attached to your profile forever :) She's a seriously cool and gifted lady, just like you! Thanks again for sending it my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the awards Elizabeth! I do have it already, but wanted to thank you for thinking of me anyways! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the blog award. That's really sweet.

    And congratulations on receiving two awards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for thinking of me when you passed on your award :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many congratulations on getting these awards! Nice thing to come back to, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! Congratulations on your well-deserved awards, and congratulations to the new recipients :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Elizabeth, congratulations on your award and thanks for passing it on to me (and your lovely words) :)

    I hope you had a great holiday. Can't wait to see what you do with the Challenge :)

    Hugs,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kelley, Theresa, Sheri and Ron, enjoy your awards, you well deserve them.

    Richard, glad you liked the choices. I know you visit a log of blogs and pass on some nice shares yourself.

    Jess, thanks so much for the kind comments about my book. I'm so glad you liked it. And thanks for writing an Amazon review.

    Golden Eagle, Julie, and Alleged, thanks for the good wishes. Alleged, you are so right: a nice surprise.

    Rachael, can't thank you enough for your brilliant campaign. It's been so much fun. And now I'm on to try your third challenge--you really pick some tough ones! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your awards and thank you so much for passing one on to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and will respond to them. However, any comments left by "Anonymous" will be automatically deleted.